Jamie’s philosophy is simple – Treat others as you would want to be treated. She aims to serve her buyer and seller clients with fairness, honesty and integrity.
Working as an advocate on your behalf to negotiate and maximize your purchasing power. The goal is to make the buying process as smooth as possible and with no surprises.
Working to ensure you get the best price for your home. Thirteen years of knowledge and experience help minimize your stress so you can focus on other things.
Our goal is to walk you through the buying or selling process step by step, whether it is answering general market questions or finding the right financial options for you. Contact us today as we are dedicated to providing our clients with a personalized, memorable home buying or selling experience.
Interesting Facts About Jamie:
- Born and raised in Lawrence, Kansas and as a KU graduate she is an avid Jayhawk fan.
- Jamie is married to a 4th generation Jackson Hole native whose family owns and operate the Triangle X Ranch – a dude ranch in it’s 91st year of operation in Grand Teton National Park.
- Jamie has two sons and a daughter who are all active in school activities, sports and spend their summers helping on the dude ranch.
- She was a recent Jackson Hole Ninja Warrior contestant.
- Jamie skied the famous Corbet’s Couloir for the very first time at the age of 47.
- Jamie enjoys spending time with her family rock climbing, horseback riding and exploring the wilderness.
- Favorite hike and back country ski in the Tetons- Lake of the Crags
- Favorite place to climb- Rock Springs Buttress or a weekend at The City of Rocks
- Favorite wildflower- Hare Bell– it’s ability to thrive in the harshest environments is inspiring.
Yearly family tradition of hiking and skiing Teton pass for some festive turns. Christmas Eve 2017