Jamie's work was precise and she was always available to answer questions leading to our swift and perfect purchase. We are totally delighted and recommend her unconditionally. - Agnes Bourne & Stuart Plummer—Bourne-Plummer testimonial
When I decided I needed a realtor, I wanted one I could trust. Having known Jamie and her family for years, she was the obvious choice. Jamie held my hand through every step of the sales process, was quick to answer questions, and helped me be prepared for the process. - Kathy Clay (Seller)—Kathy Clay Testimonial
Jamie had my house under contract within one day of listing it for more than I expected. She helped simplify the process for me. -Anne C.—Anne Coldsmith testimonial
We have used many agents over the years... Meredith and Jamie were patient, friendly, helpful, and knowledgable about the area. They are some of the best people we have worked with.—R. Linder
It's a long process but we were not pressured.... just helped. Highly recommend.....—SJ Daniels
They have also done an excellent job keeping us apprised of the market, as we consider buying. I have referred several friends to them... everyone has been very pleased.—T. Ryan
Meredith and Jamie are a great team... I highly recommend them. They have a strong understanding of the market and work tirelessly to meet your needs.—A. Schuler
We had wanted a ski house in the Jackson area for a long time. Thanks to the hard work, market knowledge and networking skills of Meredith and Jamie, we ended up buying a great piece of land on which to build our dream ski house.—C. Frey
Kelly and I moved back to Jackson, newly married and on a tight budget. Jamie and Meredith were in our corner the entire time. They found all of the right places to look at and they were there with us every step of the way.—C. Pelletier
Meredith and Jamie have done a great job for us. They were VERY creative and dogged in finding us a fantastic long-term rental in Jackson Hole.—Renter
- Residential - Single Family
- Bedrooms: 7
- Baths: 8
- Sq. Ft.: 12,487
- Acres: 12.00
- MLS ID: 18-2734
- A magnificent hand-crafted log lodge that is perfect for entertaining family and friends. This elegant estate is ideally placed to enjoy the private setting and breathtaking natural surroundings. ...
- Sq. Ft.: 12,668
- Acres: 20.00
- MLS ID: 18-3292
- Targhee Landing is a townhouse subdivision located in Alpine, Wyoming that has a gross acreage of approximately 20 acres. The property was platted in 2007, with six (6) of the planned eighty-five...
- Sq. Ft.: 15,499
- Acres: 0.00
- MLS ID: 18-1421
- Fantastic opportunity for Jackson Real Estate-Based Income Stream. This unit was recently platted from the former ''Knobloch Building'' and represents 2,935 of Class A office...
- Acres: 80.00
- MLS ID: 19-2111
- Own this large parcel with just minutes from downtown Driggs. This property has conservation potential or build your dream home and enjoy the space while being just minutes from the amenities of...