When I decided I needed a realtor, I wanted one I could trust. Having known Jamie and her family for years, she was the obvious choice. Jamie held my hand through every step of the sales process, was quick to answer questions, and helped me be prepared for the process. - Kathy Clay (Seller)—Kathy Clay Testimonial
Jamie had my house under contract within one day of listing it for more than I expected. She helped simplify the process for me. -Anne C.—Anne Coldsmith testimonial
We have used many agents over the years... Meredith and Jamie were patient, friendly, helpful, and knowledgable about the area. They are some of the best people we have worked with.—R. Linder
It's a long process but we were not pressured.... just helped. Highly recommend.....—SJ Daniels
They have also done an excellent job keeping us apprised of the market, as we consider buying. I have referred several friends to them... everyone has been very pleased.—T. Ryan
Meredith and Jamie are a great team... I highly recommend them. They have a strong understanding of the market and work tirelessly to meet your needs.—A. Schuler
We had wanted a ski house in the Jackson area for a long time. Thanks to the hard work, market knowledge and networking skills of Meredith and Jamie, we ended up buying a great piece of land on which to build our dream ski house.—C. Frey
Kelly and I moved back to Jackson, newly married and on a tight budget. Jamie and Meredith were in our corner the entire time. They found all of the right places to look at and they were there with us every step of the way.—C. Pelletier
Meredith and Jamie have done a great job for us. They were VERY creative and dogged in finding us a fantastic long-term rental in Jackson Hole.—Renter
- Sq. Ft.: 29,777
- Acres: 1.68
- MLS ID: 17-2938
- The Shervin Property is comprised of Highway-fronting retail / service and excellent quality residential apartments, two of Jackson, Wyoming's most sought-after property types. The offering presents...
- Sq. Ft.: 0
- Acres: 0.00
- MLS ID: 17-2939
- This is the opportunity to own Jackson's largest automotive business comprised of tire sales, automotive repair, and retail and bulk petroleum sales. The business operates out of an over 11,000 SF...
- Residential - Single Family
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baths: 2
- Sq. Ft.: 2,076
- Acres: 1.00
- MLS ID: 18-1309
- Well maintained 4 bedroom home on 1 acre with excellent proximity to both the town of Victor as well as Jackson WY. No CCRs which allows for a flexible use of property. Across the street from the...
- Acres: 80.00
- MLS ID: 17-2189
- This property borders a parcel to the east owned by the Teton Regional Land Trust that is under a conservation easement. The property itself has conservation potential or build your dream home and...
- Acres: 5.01
- MLS ID: 18-218
- If you are looking for property with very limited restrictions allowing owners to develop a multitude of uses, then this is a perfect fit. Limited and broadly written covenants allow for the...
- Acres: 0.40
- MLS ID: 18-711
- Excellent building site in Brookside Hollow. Great proximity to downtown Victor and works well for those commuting to Jackson. Public utilities, paved roads and low HOA dues.
- Acres: 2.51
- MLS ID: 17-2734
- Great deal on this 2.5 acre lot in Fox Meadows. Beautiful views in all directions. Fox Springs/Meadows features common space, ponds, large trees and well maintained roads in a perfect location...
- Acres: 0.46
- MLS ID: 17-2733
- One of the best lots in the development. This property offers excellent proximity to downtown Victor and Teton Springs. It's location also lends well for a quick commute to Jackson for work or...