Whether you are selling your primary residence or a second home, we are here for you 24/7. Before you place your home on the market, our job is to educate you about recent comparable sales, help you understand local market trends and analyze potential competition. As a seller we will help you prepare your home for sale and remove the stress from the process. We will make recommendations about updates and needed repairs, market your home to encourage as many buyers view it through targeted online marketing as well as printed brochures. We do our best to negotiate the highest price as well as the most attractive contract terms based on your goals and timing. The aim being to get the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time.
First things first
- Hire a realtor (her name is Jamie Turner and her number is 307.203.9055)
- For a free home evaluation click here:
- Review recent sales in your area to help determine a listing price for your home.
- Spend time cleaning, organizing and decluttering. See our suggested list of items you can do to best prepare your home for selling.
- Photos taken
- Prepare for showings and open houses
- Review offers
- Schedule utilities to end
- Confirm movers
- Final walk-through